Monday, May 19, 2008

Cooking Up a Storm

My mind hasn't been in the right frame lately. It was this internal war going on within myself. Part of it felt like depression. Today I remembered to take my Vitamin B Complex and all seemed well in the world again. I am not sure how I fell out of the habit and for how long. Chocolate hadn't helped my mood at all. It is amazing how one non-prescription pill that happens to be a vitamin helps me maintain my equilibrium...

The gals were appreciative of the servings of soup I brought them. Bridget and I augmented ours with some salad from the cafe downstairs while the temp enjoyed hers before the lunch she brought. My boss teased me about not bringing him any. It was a treat for the gals -- what can I say?

Full Moon was today. The tempers and general edginess around the office were telling, but I managed to avoid many people. I think I am going to enjoy my new cube. It is away from everyone. Hee.

I couldn't wait to go home and dig into two recipes I found. One was for easy Chicken Enchiladas and the other was for a special rub mix for a flank steak that had to be broiled. My place was smelling really good. I ate a portion of the Enchiladas for dinner and bagged the rest into servings for both the freezer and easy access portions in the refrigerator. Yum!
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: