Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sleepless in Trampa

My insomnia is magnified by stress this week. Last night I took a nap at from 8-9, slept at 1:30a only to wake up no too long after from a dream of touching the sun. It was so vivid, I felt its warmth which scared me awake. Went back to sleep and out of bed at 5:15am. Aren't you lucky you're not me?

Traffic was normal, but my temper still ran warm. It got warmer when I found out that Bridget called in sick. It wasn't that she called in sick because she has every right to do so. It was because I got to buy two days in a row. All I wanted to do was catch up on my own stuff that is on the edge of getting out of control.

My boss left me alone most of the day and he ended up leaving early. That part was great! Everything else was busy. My eyes were glued to both monitors most of the day except when I escaped for lunch and visited Tawny's side of the building. Managed to be congenial all day.

Gave Tawny a ride home in some rain. We had just missed driving through a big storm passing the Bay area. Some trees were down in her neighborhood. Glad we waited a bit. I worried about Cabal who doesn't like storms and hoped he was okay and he was. Was able to walk him without rain.

Heated up a frozen pizza in the oven for dinner. Very unlike me, but didn't mind the pizza tonight. Have to dig into the mango from my aunt's very soon. It is chilling in the fridge next to the papaya. Settled for a bit Haagen Daz mango ice cream with mango chunks instead. My favorite fruit is the mango and eating one requires a focused attention which I don't have at the moment.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: