Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sarah & Tawny Get Salon Happy

Raced to meet Kim for The Saturday Four, but when I got there and called her, she said she had a migraine and wanted to do it tomorrow instead. It didn't matter to me so I drove off. The extra time gave me room to get some cash for my hair color appointment, fill up the car on gasoline, get some pics printed and go home to get ready before picking up Tawny on the way.

When we arrived, I gave Michelle her AGOL style wrapped gift that contained the pic I posted last Saturday set in a frame so she can display it in the salon. She loved it, thanked me for being sweet and cheering her up. Now Michelle wants me to take a picture of her in a yellow dress (for nefarious reasons) so I will have to do that later.

Michelle was primed for my hair coloring. While she did that, I had Tawny go to the Asian smoothie store and get us some goodies which we enjoyed as our late breakfast. All three of us joked and laughed while Michelle labored over my hair making sure every strand was coated well with product. It turned out quite beautiful and I will post pics on Monday at the latest. It is a softer look and perfect for this AGOL.

Tawny was in desperate need of a cut herself and hadn't been able to find someone to cut her hair that pleased her. I urged her for a consult with Michelle which she took me up on while I changed from my salon smock back to my own clothes. It was only a few minutes. I opened the restroom door and saw Tawny getting her hair washed by Michelle. What the heck? How did that happen so fast? Before I knew it, seven inches had been cut from the back of her head and Michelle got more off around to shape it.

Tawny getting her hair flipped by Michelle. Damn that hair dryer was hot!


We left the salon happier and several dollars lighter. Eek! After three and half hours in the salon, we enjoyed a late lunch at the Asian Bistro. Damn it was good, too! We were a Happy Asian and a Happy Caucasian. Ha! Drove Tawny home where her husband was waiting to take her to Disney in Orlando to see the newly remodeled Haunted House. She texted me that he liked her hair which was really great for her. Hooray. On the other hand, my Pretty Boy Dog greeted me the same, no word at all on the new fabulousness. Hmpf!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: