Sunday, April 27, 2008

RIP: Badgerdaddy Blog

He was heavily on my mind this morning during my walk with Cabal so it was no surprise that I saw a comment notification from Badgerdaddy on my Pronation entry. I went to his blog and saw that had he canceled his blog today. Why I wonder? I mean he deleted EVERYTHING and not just say okay leaving now and leaving you with the archive. Did someone out his identity? Did something tragic happen? I know that he was editing two magazines and had a new marriage with a new life. Gosh I will miss his candor and wit immensely. He was really funny and made me laugh painfully more often than not.

If you're reading, badge, I am really going to miss you very much. You brightened my workday.

xxxooo

**********************
Afternoon Update: Badgerdaddy responded to my e-mail and his last words were I'll still be lurking around blogs, you can count on that...!
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: