Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blue Glow

First I felt a jerk on my lower back and then I noticed that I was sitting inside the passenger side of a moving a car and it was dark. Was it raining? A man was driving and suddenly his right arm came around me from my left side and tuck me into him while his left arm was stuck out as if to shield us. I felt diminutive. White light -- a head light? -- was coming towards us. This was a dream, but I could feel everything. I decided to see if I could feel the crunch of the car as it hit us, but all I could really bring myself to say was, "God save us".

I woke up with a start and the blue glow on my ceiling read 3:30am; I had only been asleep an hour. Reran the dream in my head before arranging myself to be more comfortable and to fall asleep again...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: