Thursday, April 10, 2008

AGOL Almost Assaults

There was a slight chance that I could have gotten arrested for assault this morning. AGOL potentially arrested? Yes.

I followed a black luxury car towards the garage this morning. In front of him was a sports car seemingly stuck at the gate because you have to have a coded ID to get in. The black car signaled he was backing up. WTF? Are you kidding me? There were about five cars behind me! I saw red. My hand shifted the car in park and I got out. I made it past the black car and swiped my own access card so the gate would flip open. The lady inside the sports car tried to say something to me, but I was too angry at the vehicle between us. As I passed the black luxury car again, I gave the driver a dirty look as if to say, "Okay dumbf**k -- that was really hard. Next time get your princess ass out of the car. " Obviously his problem solving skills went with the money he paid for his car.

I relayed this story to Bridget and she said that he was lucky it wasn't she who was behind him. We've established that I am more polite in dealing with people; she shoots first and asks questions later...Tab got the story, too and when I told him about almost assaulting the guy, he asked, Did he have a smile when you were done? Oh ha ha ha. (I love my sarcasm.)

Worked out with Bridget. I have to increase something next week. Today's treadmill adventure was fun and not as taxing. Can't wait to get my new heart rate monitor tomorrow so I can really gauge how well I am working out.

The afternoon yawned ahead, but I was busy. I left on time and made calls on the way home including confirming a visit to Tawny's tonight. Spent a couple of hours with her after I took care of my doggie. Now I am waiting for the clock to strike midnight signaling almost another hour more of being awake.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: