Friday, April 04, 2008

Manuals? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Manuals

Can you help me find our network? I am sure there is a manual somewhere lurking around with instructions. It also was exercising again today. It was up...down...up...down...up. I caved and hooked up my wireless again.

A two-and-a-half hour vendor lunch cheered me and broke up my day nicely. My boss was with me so it wasn't like I was alone in my absence from our building. All of us tried something new at The Cheesecake Factory including a salmon roll appetizer. Yum! Next time I will go for the lettuce wraps which someone devoured.

I've been missing my gal pal Kathy and I was able to get a hold of her this evening. We talked for a long time. I will see her for the dinner I have planned in two weekends at the Greek place we have been frequenting. Kathy and Tawny's husband Jeff share the same birth month so we will have a table of at least 10 to help celebrate. Opa!

Myrna picked me up for a late dinner. Her husband bought her a new cell phone that slips out to reveal a keyboard which now makes her texting easier. She'd been turn off texting before. I played with the new phone. (Big mistake!) Her phone ring wasn't working properly and she hadn't read the manual. I fixed her settings and a disco type tune played loudly when her phone would ring. That's what you get for letting me play with your phone.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: