Monday, April 07, 2008

Monitoring Monday

What I thought was blurry vision from a mild headache was actually a fine mist when I walked the dog. Tawny said that the air pressure from the rain brought a depression all around. Several people had headaches and tempers were being tested. Bridget had a migraine coming into work.

I made a fellow coworker's day when I passed her desk and saw the deplorable state of her monitor. It was so old that the plastic had yellowed. To compare hers to my own two flat panels was like comparing technicolor to black and white. The resolution was horrible and this lady's glasses were already thick, too. I made an executive decision to get her refurbished one in the other building which Tawny's son delivered at the end of the day. She's going to notice a big difference tomorrow morning because she'll be able to SEE.

Bridget and I worked out in the gym. It was hot and humid inside and filled with all kinds of people. Ew. Then it even more unbearable in the locker room. Showering did not keep our clothes from sticking unnecessarily. I couldn't wait to bail out of the gym...Bridget got a new edgier haircut and color this weekend. It reminds me of a cross between Japanese anime and Rock and Roll. Her hair was looking better than mine after visiting Sweatville. Go hot mama!

I spent the evening catching up on my blog and e-mails. That is my way of winding down. On the bright side, there is always the warm electric blanket to look forward to after a hard day.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: