Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AGOL Takes UK: Taking it Easy

On the Fifth Day, AGOL rested. My energy level is generally pretty high, but today even I had to beg off any activity. We had light breakfast and each did our own thing. Yummy tuned his guitar, played along a CD and worked on some writing. I wrote notes for my blog and dozed, essentially vegging.

Our easy day turned into an easier evening that included pizza and beer during a movie. Yummy had ordered a DVD set by Guillermo del Toro and we watched the latest release called Pan's Labyrinth which I've been wanting to see and had been highly recommended by a movie critic friend in Trampa. Not a children's movie, the creep and scare factors are too high. Enjoyed its fantasy theme immensely. Can't wait to see the other two movies in the set!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: