Sunday, April 08, 2007

Afternoon Delight

Chasing sleep was easier today. Sleep found me instead dozing for a few hours. My eyes didn't care that bright sunlight flooded my bedroom. I set my alarm clock just in case I slept the afternoon away...

Today's technology makes it easier to communicate in a long distance relationship. Using a microphone on skype is a great way to talk to your boyfriend (or anyone overseas). You can talk for hours and also utilize the Internet, instant messaging and e-mail to share links, pictures and information you would normally share in person. It makes the unconventional relationship more conventional somehow.

Yummy learned to speak some Tagalog from the youtube link found in the entry earlier today. I also taught him two words that are not polite to repeat in company or in a blog. Sent him links on businesses that have interested me. I've dabbled in the idea of starting a cupcake bakery and also starting a home based business of Lil' Princess Tea Parties. Being an event planner has always held high appeal, too. Things of this nature are as easy to me as breathing.

I also shared the pics of yesterday's Easter festivities and he in turn sent a pic of his grandma Gwen's second wedding taken in 1959. I love the 50s. She wore white two-button gloves which charmed me the most.

After hearing Yummy recite to me several of his exquisite poems, I am convinced his voice needs to be recorded properly in a studio, etc. I could listen to him for hours and have, but wouldn't mind him reading an unabridged book while I drove. Getting all melty as I think on it more.

Ate delicious leftovers from last night and talked to Tawny for a bit to see how the Easter Bunny treated her. Her mother-in-law asked her to make lasagna to augment the meal she was serving the family. Not traditional Easter fixins', but it is all good.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: