Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cocoon

Weekend spent caught in an enchanted chrysalis dream. Time passed like the gentle snowfall in a water globe...unhurried.

The universe has given me a gift and I am slowly unwrapping the magic contained within. One snag, it requires special keys to open each lock and it requires being delivered personally to be fully received. I have to valiantly look within and around me to find each key. They are closer than I think and some hidden in plain sight. Frustrations will arise along with yearning relief after each lock is undone. My search continues since I've found at least two keys.

Knowledge and Willingness for the gift are already used. Three more keys, I think. Understanding, Patience and True Divinity of the gift are left to find. Their golden glint is lost among the brass. Wish me luck in finding the gold keys. I am not alone in the adventure; Yummy is with me along the way. He is afterall co-recipient of the treasured gift.

Just remember -- Miles with smiles, honey!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: