Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sexy Vanilla Lime

Met Kristey for breakfast closer to her side of the universe. She's always good about e-mailing me at my work address, but it is not always easy for me to write back with too many distractions. Too bad she cannot do instant messaging at work; nevertheless, we always have a great time talking for a couple of hours. Lucky duck will be celebrating her 20th Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii and flying first class next month.

Drove across town and was slightly delayed by the pre-Gasparilla parade activities, a Tampa tradition celebrating a pirate invasion. Arrived at the shoe store and I looked around first to see what choices were available for me before I grabbed several boxes and began trying on shoes. I called Lisa to see how far she was away and she reminded me that I was supposed to call her and let her know that I was on my way. Whoops. She came later which gave me an hour to pick shoes out. Lisa paid for part of it as part of birthday present. Now I have new walking shoes to compliment my future running shoes.

I drove us across the road to the mall and lunched at Asian Bistro before walking around the mall a bit. We stopped at Yankee Candle where I got to smell new fragrances. The one that stood out the most was Vanilla Lime.

Oh....my...God...!!

It reminded me of pre-Sex for some reason and told Lisa as much. One whiff and she agreed. Now that we were both jonesing on this friggin scent, I quickly bought it in a car freshener and was opened immediately after getting inside my car. Lisa waved the plastic wrapper in front of the A/C vents while I found a spot for the actual freshener. She was meeting a guy she met online for drinks so I dropped her back at her car, but not before I took the plastic wrapper from her. I told her she didn't need it. With an incredulous look she asked, What? Am I not to have your good luck sex vibes? Nope. In retrospect, I should have let her have the plastic wrapper that held the strong pre-Sex scent. Her date turned out to be a drip. Ugh.

I stopped at Play It Again Sports to see if they had a used spin bike. They had one but it was $500! Might as well buy a new one. Sheesh. Not giving up. I will have to scour the classifieds and craigslist. On my way to my car, I noticed a screw lodged on my front right tire and immediately drove to my tire shop to have it removed and let them repair the tire if need be. Mind you the car was permeated with this pre-Sex scent. The guys checked it out and found that the screw was only about 1/2 inch if that. When it came for them to tell me about this screw, it took two guys to tell me. One had a smile. When the first guy got in the car, he would've had a whiff of the intoxicating scent...

Caught up in my blog and later mentioned to someone of the male persuasion that he reminded me of Vanilla Lime. He thought that was cute. Yeah, it will be cute alright. I don't think he fully understood what this AGOL was trying to tell him. Well...um...maybe he does since he is now thinking wicked bad thoughts....as he should.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: