Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Motivation: Feed the Warrior

Boredom threatened the AGOL today until Rob sent me this video link in an IM for Motivation.



Wasn't that great?!

Worked out tonight at 8:30pm in my pigtails and disco kit. I am trying to change my workout time earlier so that I am not doing the hamster thing on the treadmill at 10:00pm. Gosh, with this Hollywood writers strike, there are no new episodes on TV to magnetize my butt to the couch... I managed to multi-task during the treadmill worship. I walked briskly on the treadmill, watched TV and spoke to Tawny and Kathy on my cell phone. Kathy (another Fitness Fanatic) mentioned that she enjoyed hearing me huff and puff over the phone. Ha! Just wait until Rob gets back with my new workout schedule...
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: