Thursday, January 10, 2008

Magic Possession

"what is this MAGIC thing that has possessed you????"

The question above was inbox response I read about an hour an a half ago. I laughed out loud for a good while and called Tawny to share. Talk about a great line if it were in a movie! If I have to explain the magic that has possessed the AGOL, a book will indeed have to manifest to catalogue all instances...

Didn't feel all that great this morning, but remembered I had to look extra sharp as clients were visiting our facility today. I wore a long sleeve red shirt (over black slacks) that I got for Christmas from my aunt and uncle. It is a nice blue red. Wore my new red cuff bracelet that Tawny's mother-in-law gave me and a cute red pin that Tawny gave me last year. I was hoping the red color would lift my energy up...and it did.

I usually don't let strange conversations take over my lunch hour, but that's what happened. A friend on facebook decided to explain something by sketching it out, scanning the image and sending it to my e-mail address...so we could discuss it playing message ping-pong on facebook. OMG. Finally, I begged to go on instant messaging to speed up the story. I nearly spewed the tea I was drinking from laughing so hard. The trouble it took to get a story explained with the visuals provided was well worth the punchline, but good golly! three -- count them three -- modes of communication had to be tapped before I could enjoy some butternut squash soup.

Attended a two-hour conference call meeting in the afternoon that made me want to poke my eyes out and that was only because I was sitting next to Tawny. Just kidding! We contributed quite a bit during the call, but really the eye poking thing was imminent.

Worked late and stopped at the store to get Cabal some treats and dinner fixins' for me. I knew I would not be working out tonight and decided to relax instead. I needed some more magic to possess me.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: