Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sullen at Seven



How I feel about going to a family get-together this afternoon...sullen. This is one of Yummy's favorite pictures of me. Somethin' not quite right about that man. Gotta really dig a guy with a sick sense of humor.


(AGOL at seven years old. Picture taken while living in the Philippines. Sullen even then.)



Evening Update: The family get-together wasn't as bad as I thought. I arrived late on purpose and left early, too. I had to get home to talk to Yummy in time. Poor thing is feeling under the weather and he's off tomorrow to trek around for dragons with his best-friend. It is for a book in case you think a fever has taken over. Sending him groovylicious healing vibes...Now to log online to work and get some stuff done.

Sigh....Sullen again.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: