Sunday, February 25, 2007

Squigglies

Someone I know was having a Maalox morning because of experiencing technical difficulties with his laptop and iPod. Something about a virus and wiping out his music catalog on his iPod. He had to take a nice walk to work off some of the frustration...poor thing. Glad I wasn't on that side of the universe.

Today I had lunch with Dianne (aka Possum) at Maggiano's. As usual, without calling each other, our clothing colors complimented one another and we dressed similarly in the tone of dressy casual. She must secretly be my girlfriend in where the universe knows but we don't. HA!

We started out with lightly breaded and fried calamari. They cooked it just right. It was very tender and good flavor. The best part are the "squigglies" or tentacles -- yum! We almost fought each other for them. They went well with our cocktails, Possum/Mojito and me/Raspberry Martini.

Our lunch lasted a little over two hours and we both had snacks for later. It was great to catch up with her and reminisce about our old job together. She is such a great friend to me. I am her touchstone to get her perspective back when her life goes haywire or hectic. I can't wait to see her again next month!

Yummy and I had an early skype session so he could get to bed earlier. He was in a better frame of mind than in the morning and we had fun talking...I had a tickle in my throat which I hope amounts to nothing. Your AGOL is rarely sick and is not a good patient. Tomorrow's schedule should help things right along. Oh joy.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: