Friday, February 23, 2007

Nothing But a Thing, Chicken Wing

Stressing out over work two hours before actually being there is a sign....a serious alert. Luckily, my boss was able to absolve me from attending the morning meeting I was invited to late afternoon yesterday. I was not prepared because of doing my regular job which has reached near maximum threshold. Reminding myself that there is only so much I can do is going to be prayer pretty soon.

Tawnyia worked from home today so I didn't have her to bounce ideas against or bemoan my job...I did get to spend time with her while we shopped last night. Forgot to mention that yesterday. I had a crisis on my hands: I ran out of hairspray AND hair conditioner at the same time. Yes, I know, alert the Fashion Po. We had the best time in the card section reading cards. I think it is time to start sending friends random demented cards even if theme is for a birthday and the receiver isn't having another one for 11 months. It'll be a scream!

Girl Scout cookies came today. Yeah..not excited. I have two boxes of Thin Mints. Someone tried to offer me Samoas which have the dreaded dessicated coconut. No thanks.

Talked to Yummy today via IM and discussed my obsession with 80s music. You saw yesterday's entry? It was great to be able to discuss them and he actually having heard of them. It is not a given just because they all hail from the UK. (For Yummy)

Myrna came back home tonight from her Virginia trip. We agreed to get together for dinner. After I took care of Cabal, I called her to pick me up. We giggled the whole entire time, but the poor thing started to get food coma after our meal and she would soon hit the pillow at the first available moment. I am so glad she made it home safe and sound.

I worried for naught today. I know I will be putting some hours this weekend which should help me cope. Better mindset is in order. I am very pleased it is Friday.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: