Monday, February 26, 2007

Noise Canceling Headphones

Three words that were beautiful to me today: noise canceling headphones. I put them on so I could drown out the world and hustle through buying hardware and software. First Wave from Sirius satellite was helping me groove at my desk.

My being quiet and having the headphones did not preclude me from being bothered by my boss, my peeps who wanted to say hello and users who had questions. Take the hint people!

Tawnyia was out sick today with flu-like symptoms. She didn't sound good at all. It reminded me of my own throat that still tickled. Only now it had a friend, a stinging sensation in my sinuses....Cancel Cancel (mantra for canceling out negative thoughts).

Yummy had an event tonight so we caught up a bit before via IM and then much later for a short chat on skype. He is simply amazing!

Sigh. Feeling rather tired and not very bloggie tonight...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: