Friday, February 02, 2007

Atomic Dog

Talk about oblivious. I didn't know tornadoes were hitting our state. Without watching the news, the only hint I received was the windy conditions when I walked my dog last night. I found out about the aftermath at work this morning since our office in New Smyrna Beach was affected. The police have surrounded the building and no one can get through.

Cabal didn't like the his walk this morning at 4:30AM since he got wet. He hates to get his paws wet and doesn't like the rain, but he is good sport about the whole thing. I had an old towel to dry him off with when we came back. His new cologne Eau de Wet Pooch was apparent. Poor Pretty Boy Dog!

Even with the rain, the king of funk George Clinton can get your groove on with "Atomic Dog" on the way to work, followed by the oldie-but-goodie "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc. To round out the a psychedelic music trip was "Perfect Way" by Scritti Politti just before I parked my car in the garage on the 4th floor. It was a jammin' morning for this AGOL.

Too bad it went downhill from there. Worked just sucked overall. Blame it on 'la bella luna'. The moon was in full force. Tried to 'snap out of it', but had a hard time. People were just insane lunatics...Could I just add anymore of references from the movie, "Moonstruck"? Uh, yes, actually I could.

Meanwhile, Yummy was experiencing technical difficulties at his office. Sometimes technology is its own worst enemy. I know, I am surrounded by mad IT folks....We talked after I got off work and it made everything better. 'The moon brings the woman to the man. Capice?' (Okay that was the last one, I promise.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: