Tuesday, February 27, 2007

He Gives Me Fever

Felt funky but functional today which was much more than I could say about Yummy who was out cold in bed from a type of flu. Yummy teased me about the spreading computer viruses. Maybe I was zapped with his cooties over the Internet? He is more viral not virile at the moment. Ha! Funnily, he received my card with a cute octopus on it and a whole bunch of red heart sprinkles that he can vacuum later when he feels better. At least he received a smile today.

Tawnyia was still out again. What is going on? All kinds of cooties going around...My temp came in for a short visit so she could pick up a cookie order from a coworker. Her dad came with her since she was not yet allowed to drive. Good thing Tawnyia wasn't there in case she could transmit her cooties while my temp was still recovering from surgery.

I talked to Myrna on the way home which was nice and helpful to me while I drove home. I was feeling feverish and still am. Night driving and me when I am feeling sub par is just not good even with taking a major thoroughfare instead of the highway. I thought about getting some Chinese take-out on the way, but decided to go straight home and make some homemade soup.

Tomorrow is another day; hopefully, everyone feels better. Hugs.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: