Sunday, March 07, 2010

Best Less Than a Minute Film

Ladies, Gentlemen and The Academy...

The winner of The Best Less Than a Minute Film in Sprinklesville is by Sarah Sprinkles:




*THE STORY:
You can fly through life feeling light and happy. AND THEN..a giant detached shark head can come out of the water and try to gobble you up. Will it succeed? Watch for the sequel to be released on DVD!

*THE MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't be an idiot. You should not wait for a giant detached shark head to come and gobble you up because it doesn't exist. Duh!



I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop myself. And I loved it!

Kisses,
Sarah

PS This was done using my flip ultraHD set up in my kitchen facing a double door shielding my washer/dryer, etc. I selected two frames from each scene and let the software wizard do its thing.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

badgerdaddy said...

I don't know... It's a bit long.

Appropriate WV: gaterabi

Well, the 'gater' bit. And I just posted pictures of a girl called Abi on Facebook - spooky!