Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Hate Drake

Dianne saved the day by being her scintillating and hilarious self. We had planned on getting together tomorrow night but she asked if we could reschedule for today instead. It must have been Divine Guidance; I needed the feel good energy she brings me.

As we continued to share anecdotes after dinner, she took me to an online site that was sure to make me laugh. It was painful to watch the videos but worth the laughs. Watch the others, too.

Here is my favorite, "I Hate Drake" from getmortified.com:

WARNING -- profanity on the video:


Later in the evening I remembered to check my phone which had continued text messages of support from friends around the country. They were an extension of responses from my earlier blog post and messages on facebook. I know I can get through this hair loss with the support I receive. Three more gals and one sweet man asked me for my crystal bracelets which I mailed today. That makes 30 bracelets so far. Wow. Love vibe = Healthy AGOL.

Kisses,
Sprinkles
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

badgerdaddy said...

Duuude, can you send me three bracelets? Will email the address.