Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beady Babe

Nightmare images accompanied my more restful sleep but they didn't terrify me. Not being in shoulder and neck pain when I woke up were my trade offs, too. A hearty bowl of cereal and a gigantic mug of coffee banished any remnants of the night...

The one annoying side effect of chemo is my itching hands. They look inflamed and irritated. Washing my hands at least a dozen times a day probably doesn't help. I am trying to apply food grade coconut oil on it after each washing to see if it will help. I will make a call to the doctor's office tomorrow to see if there is a specific cream to apply.

What was my fun-filled activity today? Beading bracelets. I made three complete bracelets and even sent one off to a part of the world this afternoon. I have six other bracelets "staged" just waiting for proper string and center bead thanks to my galpal Jill. In her effervescent way, she announced my bracelet offer to her office after reading my blog and I now have six to complete. She will receive her own tomorrow night when we have dinner. If you ever need loud support from a friend, Jill is your magic pill!

Pretty beads...



Not much today, my lovelies. Just itchy skin and pretty beads.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: