Friday, March 19, 2010

CUCKOO FOR COCONUT OIL

FOOD GRADE COCONUT OIL WORKS ON MY CHEMO HANDS!!

THE INFLAMMATION AND ITCH ARE MINIMIZED OR GONE. I AM SO HAPPY. THE HANDS ARE NOT RED; HOWEVER, THE "TEXTURE" IS STILL THE SAME. I DON'T CARE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY AFTER EACH HAND WASHING. FOOD GRADE COCONUT OIL* WORKS FOR ME! YIPPEE!

Slightly excited,
Sarah Sprinkles xxoo

P.S. This concludes today's Sprinkles Service Announcement.

*Food grade coconut oil can be found in the organic section of your supermarket. It is solid at cooler temps -- looks hazy white, but melts wonderfully when applied on skin.
.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Well, this is a win-win post - it inspired me to listen to Cockoo for Caca, by Faith No More. Everybody wins!

helloagol said...

Sweet! I love Faith No More. Hope you're doing groovy!