Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy Sound

Could you stand another entry on my car?! I almost can't for crissakes, but here it is...

My car is now making a whining sound after they had it yesterday. It only makes that sound when I try to start it or right before it engages the engine. Holy cow! We go from no sound to crazy sound. Sigh. I went through my day without calling the mechanics at least not until after 6pm.

I posted my situation on a car repair site including the history of my vehicle especially the last several months if not the last week. A response was dispensed lightening quick. I used the recommendation to call the mechanic. After a calm discussion, I agreed to leave my vehicle for at least two days at the shop. Minutes after that conversation, I secured my rides to and from work as well as deciding whom to call for a Friday night pick-up or Saturday pick-up of my vehicle. Lucky for me, Tawny's husband would be able to pick me up at 7am at the mechanics.

I ate leftover Korean lunch for dinner that Kim made for the Asian mafia. I didn't have to cook which made me less depressed. Was I really depressed? Resigned to just trust in the universe? That's more like it.

Rob IM'd me tonight and asked what he's missed out on since he has been at his new job settling in. I sent the link to my forum post and he agreed with the online expert's response. He also recommended a local mechanic who is honest and does great work which I very much appreciated for next time.

I watched in happy amazement Joe Biden's speech at the Democratic National Convention. He's really interesting. Barack Obama came in as a surprise right after to support Biden's speech. His own speech will be at a stadium tomorrow night. Can we really have hope with this man with an unusual sounding name? Senator Ted Kennedy seems to think so and has passed the torch to him.


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: