Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the Night Before Madness

Not a creature was stirring. I know -- my PBD is sleeping soundly next to my feet while I type. It is my third Christmas with him since I rescued him from uncertainty. He's a great creature and I am thankful he is happy with his new home. If he could've, I am sure he would've helped me wrap some last minute gifts I bought today.

I headed to Brandon again this morning and picked up Angie so we could make our way for last minute items. Traffic wasn't bad and God knows how much I enjoy driving in Brandon. The road design hasn't caught up with the population boom so basically it is a cluster f*(@.

Right now with the dog sleeping at my feet, the tree lights giving a warm glow about the living room, orchestra music from the "Casanova" DVD I just watched, and my gift wrapping almost done, I feel a sense of peace. It must be the AGOL Christmas Miracle!

Let's not celebrate too soon though. We must wish for the AGOL Christmas Patience tomorrow. I am going to my aunt's for an early breakfast and gift exchange, followed by everyone making their way back to South Tampa for late brunch and another gift exchange at my cousin Dave's, and then driving to my cousin Florida's home for more gift exchanges. It is quite a Christmas Day triathlon. Somebody better have some Christmas spirits served in tall, really tall glasses. More nog than egg, I always say. And to all a good night!

In Tagalog: Maligayang Pasko Sa Iyong Lahat
In English: Merry Christmas to All of You
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: