Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Slice of Paparazzi

Mirror, mirror on the wall...along with my AGOL-pink Razr phone. This self-portrait was taken using Gumby-like skills. If you've ever tried to take a nice photo of yourself (not because you really wanted to) in the bathroom, you might get this. The image resolution is quirky from the camera phone, but the pose is not bad, eh?

#2 AGOL Official Photo...See Profile for #1 AGOL Official Photo

It took me a while to maneuver the phone facing me while watching the result in the mirror and trying to "vogue" it for the camera. This was actually taken a month ago -- the only thing different is the blonde highlights are brighter thanks to my amazing and freaky Korean hairdresser, Michelle. This woman tries to pick the same strands she did last time AND she does the whole head, not just the crown! I get a neck ache from scooching down my 5'8" frame down the chair, but it's worth the pain and the three-hour visit.

I just sit in the magic chair and watch myself metamorphose into looking like a cross between a demented anime character and a SETI coordinate thanks to the foil which is probably picking up alien signals. What price beauty? Thank goddess the result is quite fabulous when Michelle is done. Now if we can only work on the booty part...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: