Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing

A week whirled by like a mad dervish. I am a little dizzy from having a cold, working, playing nurse to Nan while my aunt and uncle went out for spell, preparing for my holiday party on Sunday, picking up my cousin from the airport on Sunday morning at 6am and then going home to be hostess goddess. And in the middle of it all, an intoxicating development playing peek-a-boo to drive me out of my senses throughout the week.

I am about to take off from work for a the rest of the month so we will see if I can gain some semblance of order. I know that I am just deluding myself, but a girl can try.

Things I discovered this past week:
1) The peanut butter addition to the Chocolate Fountain offerings is the bomb!
2) I wish for special Scooby Snacks from PK's Corner Market.
3) I am really on crack when it comes to throwing a party -- Who fills their tub full of fiberfill, iridescent shreds and round ornaments to make it look like a bubble bath is pouring forth? It was quite the conversation piece at the party.
4) I am craving a lot of new items from PK's Corner Market; they make pies!
5) Airports are wonderful for people watching and wishful imaginings.
6) I will be sending the proprietor of PK's Corner Market a suggestion on how to improve his selections. He might choke...but he'll thank me for it! (Cue: Chris Isaak's song, "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing")
7) I'm still Santa's favorite!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: