Saturday, December 02, 2006

I Lava My Java

Next to chocolate, coffee is the elixir drink of the gods! I love drinking coffee, eating coffee candy, coffee ice cream and coffee mixed with chocolate for a mucho mocha matrimony. Today, I experienced the Senseo coffee maker.

In 30 seconds, you can have 4 oz. of java and in 60 seconds, you can have one 8 oz. eyeopener or two separate cups filled simultaneously with 4 oz. of romping roast with your honey! It not only makes you foam at the mouth, but it foams in your cup as if you're a barista at that ubiquitous coffee house.

Can you tell I worked years in retail by the stylized Senseo photo?

Thank you to my L.A. cousin for sending me this gift. It came with 18 coffee pods to test its mettle. Now I can buy more flavors and share the sensation...after I get the 'shakes' subsided that is!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: