Saturday, May 19, 2007

Social Butterfly

What a flurry of activity! Just call me Whirling AGOL. Aside from getting back into the swing of things at work and updating my blog with my UK trip, I’ve been a social butterfly.

On Tuesday, I Nan-sat so my aunt and uncle could go to a church function. Entertaining Nan for a couple of hours is always fun. This time I showed her my UK pics that I picked up from Costco. It’s easier to show her those than firing up the laptop and having her see via slideshow. She kept worrying about me not having photo albums to put them in. What a dear!

On Wednesday, I had curry with Kathy at The Taj on Fowler. This was a new place for us and we came the conclusion that hands down this was our new Indian restaurant. The quality and variety of food was much better. She was thrilled to get her English chocolates, too. Apparently, she'd been dreaming about them. She cracks me up!

On Thursday, Kristey brought over Chinese food. We got caught up on each other and we went through the slideshow online for my UK pics. She loved the tulip one in Lewes -- it is her favorite flower!

This morning I ended up at my aunt’s in Brandon instead of my cousin Ida’s house. She changed the schedule at the extreme last minute to come over later. It’s not like she lives around the corner either.

Ida's trip to the Philippines starts this weekend and I wanted to see her and her family. We had some words over the phone. What do you expect from hot tempered chickies? I called my aunt and she invited me over for a couple of hours to cool off. Usually, it is my aunt and cousin Ida who have words and I get to be the mediator. Ha!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: