Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary Spooky

Hello Ghouls! Everything has been frighteningly exhausting. Work actually. We are swamped with work and new policies & procedures bottlenecking our once streamlined process. As easily as words come to me for posting, I haven't been able to stitch together complete sentences by the time I wind down at night...

I was chastised today for not dressing up for Halloween at work. My motivation for dressing up silly was nowhere to be found; besides, my lunch date would not have appreciated it. He enjoyed me as Sparkling Sprinkles not Spooky Sprinkles. Poor thing received a text message from me with my meal order and apologies for being later while I was stuck in my boss' office. He already accomodated me by working in a late lunch. Someone was long-winded on a conference call that ran over an hour. Grrr..

Pictures were not a priority today unlike last year, but here are a few for you to enjoy:

Condiment Twins: Michelle (Ketchup) & Sharon (Mustard)


Nun on the Run Amy -- This actually scared me when I came around the corner and saw her. Probably a childhood flashback haunting me.


No one recognized a Redneck Bridget. I stood in line for 20 minutes last night getting these teeth for her at the party store.


Is this the official Korean/Asian pose? Kim thought so.


Okay... During a conference call with my new North American mothership, I took two pictures of Bridget. The first one with her eyes open and another with her eyes closed which is the shot I really wanted so I could get a picture of her false eyelashes. I was showing her the closed thumbnail on my cell phone and when I selected it to be full screen, her open eyes shot came through. Talk about freakin' spooky! I swear it is not a hoax. Look at the date, file name and file size on both files. They are the same:



...and that's how Halloween should be: Scary Spooky!


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: