Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello...

Missed you more than you missed me. The time away from you feels like a forced abstinence of some sort. I won't go back and recreate the time lost so please don't expect it.

I have been riding the undulating waves of emotion from happiness to depression and back both at work and in my personal life. Sometimes when you don't give yourself space to process things and to listen to that quiet space, the Universe forces you to take time and reflect. Time out.

This is not a post post, but more of a Hi there. Hope you've been okay.

Still smiling,
agol
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Hmmmmm. You seema bit blue of late. Everything okay?

helloagol said...

You're very sweet for asking. When I read it, The Style Council's song "Have you ever had it blue?" came to mind.

The shorter answer is that I'm okay, honey. Just juggling some changes at work and at home.

How are you and your girls?