Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Funny Valentine

My new Flip UltraHD Camera is the best! It was a birthday gift from my cousin Angie and her best male friend Alfred. This afternoon I was able to shoot a video while I moved into poses (read as "awkward camera moments"). From there my camera's USB was hooked to my laptop. The brilliant software already installed inside the camera enabled me to go frame by frame and choose shots I enjoyed enough to share before finishing them in Picasa.

Sprinkles Confession: Due to impending chemo cocktail happy hours, I feel a mad rush to take these pics before I become "unphotographable" and my body "less than Greek".


Triple threat: 1) Good enough shot; 2) Official Pic; and 3) The one my aunt likes because I am a little smiley - ew!




Sepia Sprinkles...? Love it!




Loving this combo of Sting singing to his wife Trudie and sexy hottie Chris Botti on trumpet. Very romantic!




More love,
Sprinkles xxoo
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like number 3 - number 1 is okay and not crazy about number 2...but that's just me. Who are you again?

esruel said...

You are looking now much more like your profile pic x
Being Asian, you will probably stay that way for the next forty years lol

helloagol said...

Tawny - Har dee har har. You couldn't even find me in the clothing store.

Peter - Much more than my profile pic? Hmm.. Too late in the evening to ponder on it. Gosh I hope I stay youthful looking after my next chapter of health stuff. You cannot imagine the regimen of diet I have planned. LOL