Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fall-La-La Means I Love You

AGOL's Fall Dining Table Decor

Me no love fall long time - only three weeks! Autumn in Trampa can be sporadically felt and seen, but it is by no means as colourful as driving through Wisconsin in October. So indoors we go decorating! I got suckered into going to an open house last month where the candlesticks and the soup tureen seen here were 50% off from last year's stock. Did it stop there? Noooo. AND THEN, I had to go to Pier 1 Outlet and get the last six very shiny pumpkin-colored napkins to drape underneath my fall tableau and the colossal candles which do smell like exotic cloves. AND THEN, I had to get long green glass blobbies to scatter along with real oak leaves (treated to last) as if fall "blew" in. Couldn't you just gag?

AGOL Confession: I am decorating this week for Christmas...more on that tomorrow.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: