Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back by Popular Demand

Who knew I would be missed in cyberspace? There are no earth-shattering discoveries here. Maybe an occasional quiver. I took your hints via e-mail, phone calls and facebook notes. A few of you were not so subtle.

I survived the holidays, a time usually soul wrenching for me. A severe flu kept me occupied all day and night for two weeks. It was quite a doozie...Work is a constant train of change which keeps us on our toes...I wiped out on a new bicycle causing a big bruise on my upper left thigh and teeth marks from the pedals on my right calf. I had to get up before the cute guy fitting me for a serious bicycle saw me sprawled and tangled on the pavement with the bike. Just call me Grace, but now I have a sexy bike (different from my wipe out) that is still comfortable after riding an hour in the woods...My car is still a source of joy and speed. Hee. It is almost not big enough to transport my new sexy bike which means I will have to buy a rack for the back...I was obsessed with buying, eating and cooking Korean food...My 38th birthday was last week. In an odd thing: I was focused on the idea that I was pre-middle age or am I already middle age?


Part of the cupcake tree I made for Bridget's Birthday in December.

Things are sweeter and will only increase. I think my attitude has a significant influence on how I see things now. So yeah...I did missed you, too! XXXOOO
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Peter Kenny said...

Agols age differently to normal folks, so you have just passed your infancy. Welcome back to cyberspace!

helloagol said...

Verrah nice, mate. Since you are a higher level of Agol expert, I will remind the naysayers I have just passed my infancy. Of course, they will nod in agreement and think to themselves of all the times I do behave like an infant...a bratty one. LMAO

Cheers!