Monday, January 19, 2009

Power of Suggestion

A very late night...not quite uninspired...a spark of creativity thanks to stencils and bottles of outdoor/indoor enamel paint...and a black box. Oh, yes -- there was some cursing, big bold colorful cursing. I forgot this stuff dries permanently hence enamel. I made some booboos thanks to me getting paint all over my fingers from holding several different brushes in one hand at the same time. What can I say? A VP asked me to decorate her new 'suggestion box'.



Let it not be said that I do not do what my executives ask. I am the one they call for very important stuff like decorate a boring black metal suggestion box. Hey, I am a team player. These finance folks need a bit of fun while painstakingly writing their suggestions for process improvement and cost-cutting measures. I joke but in the wake of the economy and the drag of depression this country, we could all use a simple smile.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: