Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Wish from Me to You...

There is so much going on at the moment and not enough energy to put them into words. The good thing is that I am generally happy and the holiday while providing some stress is not constricting as past years. That's an improvement, huh?

I've decided to take this blog on hiatus until after the first of the year. It is difficult to accept, but it is for the best with family visiting and the schedules at work with other members of my department taking turns with their time off over the holidays. You can still reach me on my e-mail address in my profile page if you're curious enough. ;p


Let me wish you the Happiest of Holidays and Heavenly Hope for the New Year!


Peace and the Magic of Love,
Sarah Sprinkles xxxooo
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: