Sunday, December 02, 2007

Laughing Out Loud

Laughing with one of your closest girlfriends has got to be one of the best things on earth. I had such a great time with Dianne (aka Possum) and we usually do. For us to have an off get-together signals a disturbance in the universe.

We walked the mall a bit first before making our way to Rice & Company Asian Bistro for delish dishes and hot jasmine tea. It has been five months since I have seen her. (We have talked and e-mailed though.) Not quite full enough to be ticks, we walked our way over to the Godiva store for a cold chocolate drink and some melt-in-your-mouth sexy chocolate.

While in a fine gourmet food store, Dianne saw something and called me from the cooking utensils section. She was laughing and kept saying how it was great. It was the product pictured below. What a total scream! Of course, I had to take a photo.

Great name, huh?


Possum noticed rather large silicone spatulas with holiday cut-outs for slots. She thought them odd and asked what they would be specifically used for in the kitchen. Devilishly I said, Spanking. She quickly made a motion to me as if to spank me with it and said, Great -- now we can tell the story of how we got kicked out of the mall. Yeah, her husband would love that and demand a recreation so he could take appropriate photos. Tee Hee.

We decided to take a quick break by sitting on one of the bench islands in the mall. What I saw next being demonstrated across the way in the high end gadget store for adults almost made me swoon. Drawn like moth to flame, I made my way to it and tried it out for myself. I was startled by the power up sound and it made familiar sounds as I brandished it from side to side. It was incredible! Let's just say I felt The Force.

The football game Dianne's husband was watching somewhere was over around 3pm; she had to make her way back to him and maybe meet up for drinks. After hugs, we went our separate ways with plans to get together again before Christmas. I decided to fill the car up with gasoline and run it through an extensive car wash. Sprayed the tires with tire shine foam when I got home to complete the look.

Today's Grade: A+ ...with glitter sprinkles.
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: