Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy AGOL Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, my little loves!

I meant to blog midweek, but received some sad news about a friend at work which took the wind from my sails. More on that on another post. I will also have pics of my repainting of my humble little space. After I hired a company to clean all the carpet, they lifted the built up dirt resulting in the apartment's energy being uplifted as well. The disarray of having tabletop decorations and extra furniture staged outside the patio left me with no other choice than to paint while it was still not put together. That was last Saturday morning. By late afternoon, I had two gallons of paint to start my "painting without fear" project. It is called that because I chose very bright colors -- you'll see.

You know today is my day. Yesterday the Asian Mafia shared a decadent homemade lunch at work. A pot of chocolate fondue with a medley of dipping items topped it off. We were painfully full. Ha! Also, amid the chaos both at home and at work, I still found time to bake and frost four dozen cupcakes and put together little candy treat bags filled with chocolates and X's & O's pink sprinkles for dozens of people I know at work. Bridget had to help me bring all the Valentine Madness inside.

Spreading love is serious business, but worth the happy smiles I get back. I always think that maybe one of those receiving the candies may not have a special Valentine or have another opportunity to receive a Valentine treat. For one moment they can say that someone did think of them and they had proof in their hands.

Here are several of the cupcakes I made...My piggish boss ate three!



Everything with Love,
Sarah Sprinkles...your Asian Goddess of Love
xxxooo
.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: